Pace has over 700 Omni-Line and Combo-Line systems operating in ready-to-drink (RTD) beverage plants around the world.
They are operated by over 400 different customers ranging from the largest global beverage brands to single location co-packers to local and regional family businesses.
The most popular ready-to-drink beverage applications are cylindrical PET and HDPE bottles, squares rectangles, hot fill bottles, sport bottles and jugs with handles. The containers our systems unscramble and / or orient are filled with juices, juice drinks, nectars, iced teas, iced coffees, sports drinks, energy drinks, kombuchas, and cocktail mixes.
RTD beverage bottles unscrambled and / or oriented on Pace equipment range in size ranging from 2 oz (58 mL) to 1 Gallon (3.78L). Other popular sizes for RTD beverages include 8 oz. (236 mL), 12 oz. (355 mL), 32 oz. (946 mL) and 1L (33.8 oz.).
What has made and continues to make Pace a great choice for RTD beverage producers?
Here is what our beverage customers have told us:
- Stainless steel construction – designed for wet environments – RTD beverage plants are wet production environments. That is just the way it is. Pace Omni-Line unscramblers, Omni-Line orientors and Combo-Line unscrambler orientors are built for wet environments and washdown rated models are available.
- Versatile container compatibility – Omni-Line unscramblers and orientors and Combo-Line unscrambler orientors can run a virtually unlimited variety of container shapes and sizes with minimal change parts. They are the system of choice for beverage co-packers that need to run multiple container sizes and shapes on a daily basis.
- Proven durability and reliability: Pace unscramblers and orientors are capable of 24 / 7 operation six or seven days a week. That makes them a great choice for beverage plants that have to respond to seasonal order patterns that can require 24 / 7 production.
- Fast, toolless changeovers – Bottle format changeovers can be easily completed in ten minutes or less
- Simple, easy to operate and easy to maintain design – RTD beverage plants frequently have lean production line staffing which means bottling lines and the equipment in them must require minimal attention. Pace unscramblers and orientors are easy to set up and they require minimal operator attention during normal production.
- Floor level, low profile linear design – Operators and maintenance personnel can easily access every key machine component from the plant floor; no elevated platforms or ladders required to access key machine components
- Space efficient, linear footprint – saving space is a critical requirement in RTD beverage plants all around the world
For more information about Pace bottle unscramblers and orientors please e-mail us at Pace.Sales@ProMachBuilt.com or call us at +1-973-227-1040.