Pace has over 150 Pharma-Line unscrambling systems running in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical production plants around the world.
They are operated by over 100 different customers ranging from the largest global brands to single location producers and private label co-packers.
The most popular plastic bottles and jars for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products are HPDE and PET squares, rounds, ovals, squares, and rectangles. The pharmaceutical containers our systems unscramble and / or orient are filled with tablet, capsule or liquid prescription drugs, OTC pain medications, OTC cold and flu medications, antacids, dietary supplements and vitamins.
Pharmaceutical and nutraceutical bottles unscrambled and / or oriented on Pace equipment range in size from 30 cc to 2,500 cc.
What has made and continues to make Pace a great choice for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical producers?
Here is what our customers have told us:
- Hygienic design, stainless steel construction – Pharma-Line unscramblers meet or exceeds cGMP standards. They offer excellent accessibility for cleaning and washdown rated models are available.
- Scuff & scratch-free container handling – Linear design virtually eliminates bottle contact with hard, abrasive surfaces that scuff and scratch plastic containers.
- Floor level, low profile linear design – Operators and maintenance personnel can easily access every key machine component from the plant floor; no elevated platforms or ladders required to access key machine components.
- Versatile container compatibility – Pharma-Line unscramblers and unscrambler orientors can run a virtually unlimited variety of container shapes and sizes with minimal change parts. They are the system of choice for production lines that run multiple container sizes and shapes on a daily basis.
- Proven durability and reliability – Pace unscramblers and orientors are capable of 24 / 7 operation six or seven days a week.
- Fast, toolless changeovers – Bottle format changeovers can be easily completed in ten minutes or less.
- Simple, easy to operate – Staffing for condiment production lines is typically very lean which means bottling lines and the equipment in them must require minimal attention. Pace unscramblers and orientors are easy to set up and they require minimal operator attention during normal production.
For more information about Pace Pharma-Line bottle unscramblers please e-mail us at Pace.Sales@ProMachBuilt.com or call us at + 1-973-227-1040.