Pace has over 500 Omni-Line and Combo-Line systems operating in the personal care product industry around the world.
They are operated by over 300 different customers from global Fortune 100 consumer package goods brands to over 100 small family owned manufacturers and co-packers.
The most popular personal care applications are cylindrical bottles, oval bottles, squares and jugs with handles for fluid products. The containers our systems unscramble and / or orient include shampoos, conditioners, hand soaps, hand sanitizers, body washes, lotions, hand creams, facial creams, moisturizers, essential oils, baby oils and mouthwashes.
PET and HDPE bottles are most commonly used for personal care products in sizes ranging from 1 oz (29 mL) to 4 Liters (1.06 G).
What has made and continues to make Pace a great choice for personal care product manufacturers?
Here is what our personal care customers have told us:
- Scuff & scratch-free container handling – Linear design virtually eliminates bottle contact with hard, abrasive surfaces that scuff and scratch plastic containers
- Versatile container compatibility – Omni-Line unscramblers and orientors and Combo-Line unscrambler orientors can run a virtually unlimited variety of container shapes and sizes with minimal change parts
- Proven durability and reliability: Pace unscramblers and orientors are capable of 24 / 7 operation six or seven days a week.
- Fast, toolless changeovers – Bottle format changeovers can be easily completed in ten minutes or less
- Simple, easy to operate and easy to maintain design – Personal care packaging lines and the equipment in them must require minimal operator attention. Pace unscramblers and orientors are easy to set up and they require minimal operator attention during normal production.
- Stainless steel construction – designed for wet environments – Personal care product manufacturers have high hygienic standards and Pace unscramblers and orientors are easy to clean and easy to keep clean.
- Floor level, low profile linear design – Operators and maintenance personnel can easily access every key machine component from the plant floor; no elevated platforms or ladders required to access key machine components
- Space efficient, linear footprint – saving space is a critical requirement in personal care manufacturing facilities all around the world
- The maintenance manager at another personal care product producer recommended Pace – Don’t take our word for it, talk to another personal care company about their experience with Pace unscramblers and orientors
For more information about Pace bottle unscramblers and orientors please e-mail us at Pace.Sales@ProMachBuilt.com or call us at + 1-973-227-1040.