Pace has over 700 Omni-Line and Combo-Line unscrambling and orienting systems running in household cleaner and laundry product plants around the world.
They are operated by over 400 different customers ranging from the largest global brands to single location co-packers and local and regional family businesses.
The most popular laundry and household cleaner container types are PET, HDPE, PP and PVC squares, rectangles, trigger-spray bottles and jugs with handles. The containers our systems unscramble and / or orient are filled with floor cleaners, bathroom cleaners, window cleaners, spray cleaners, carpet cleaners, disinfectants, furniture polishes, detergents, fabric softeners, bleaches, and liquid starches.
Laundry and household cleaner product bottles unscrambled and / or oriented on Pace equipment range in size from 1 oz (29 mL) to 4 Liters (1.05 G), with and without handles.
What has made and continues to make Pace a great choice for household cleaner and laundry product producers?
Here is what our customers have told us:
- Stainless steel construction – designed for wet environments – Household cleaner and laundry product manufacturers fill a wide range of products, some of them sticky, some of them aggressive and all of them liquids. In that type of production environment equipment must be easy to clean. Pace Omni-Line unscramblers, Omni-Line orientors and Combo-Line unscrambler orientors are built for wet environments and washdown rated models are available.
- Versatile container compatibility – Omni-Line unscramblers and orientors and Combo-Line unscrambler orientors can run a virtually unlimited variety of container shapes and sizes with minimal change parts. They are the system of choice for beverage co-packers that need to run multiple container sizes and shapes on a daily basis.
- Proven durability and reliability: Pace unscramblers and orientors are capable of 24 / 7 operation six or seven days a week.
- Fast, toolless changeovers – Bottle format changeovers can be easily completed in ten minutes or less
- Simple, easy to operate and easy to maintain design – Staffing for laundry and household cleaning production lines is typically very lean which means bottling lines and the equipment in them must require minimal attention. Pace unscramblers and orientors are easy to set up and they require minimal operator attention during normal production.
- Floor level, low profile linear design – Operators and maintenance personnel can easily access every key machine component from the plant floor; no elevated platforms or ladders required to access key machine components
- Space efficient, linear footprint – saving space is a critical requirement in laundry and household cleaning plants all around the world
For more information about Pace bottle unscramblers and orientors please e-mail us at Pace.Sales@ProMachBuilt.com or call us at + 1-973-227-1040.