Pace has over 250 Omni-Line and Combo-Line unscrambling and orienting systems running in condiment and food plants around the world.
They are operated by over 200 different customers ranging from the largest global brands to single location producers or private label co-packers.
The most popular plastic bottles and jars for condiments and foods are PET, HDPE and PP rounds, ovals, squares, rectangles, and squeezables. The condiment containers our systems unscramble and / or orient are filled with mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauces, marinades, salad dressings, chili pastes and hot sauces.
Condiment bottles and jars unscrambled and / or oriented on Pace equipment commonly range in size from 150mL (5.0 oz.) to 1L (33.8 oz.), with and without handles.
What has made and continues to make Pace a great choice for condiment and food producers?
Here is what our customers have told us:
- Low maintenance costs – Easy to maintain and inexpensive to maintain; that is something we hear time and time again from our condiment and food customers. Pace unscramblers and orientors can frequently be serviced with off-the-shelf parts available from local sources which helps keep costs low.
- Floor level, low profile linear design – Operators and maintenance personnel can easily access every key machine component from the plant floor; no elevated platforms or ladders required to access key machine components
- Stainless steel construction – designed for challenging environments – Condiment and food manufacturers fill a range of products that stick to equipment creating a need to clean equipment frequently, even on a daily basis. In that type of production environment equipment must be easy to clean. Pace Omni-Line unscramblers, Omni-Line orientors and Combo-Line unscrambler orientors are offer excellent accessibility for cleaning and washdown rated models are available.
- Versatile container compatibility – Omni-Line unscramblers and orientors and Combo-Line unscrambler orientors can run a virtually unlimited variety of container shapes and sizes with minimal change parts. They are the system of choice for distillers that need to run multiple container sizes and shapes on a daily basis.
- Proven durability and reliability – Pace unscramblers and orientors are capable of 24 / 7 operation six or seven days a week.
- Fast, toolless changeovers – Bottle format changeovers can be easily completed in ten minutes or less.
- Simple, easy to operate and easy to maintain design – Staffing for condiment production lines is typically very lean which means bottling lines and the equipment in them must require minimal attention. Pace unscramblers and orientors are easy to set up and they require minimal operator attention during normal production.
For more information about Pace bottle unscramblers and orientors please e-mail us at Pace.Sales@ProMachBuilt.com or call us at + 1-973-227-1040.