Pace has over 100 Omni-Line and Combo-Line unscrambling and orienting systems running in edible oil plants around the world.
They are operated by over 70 different customers ranging from the largest global brands to single location producers or private label co-packers.
The most popular plastic bottles for edible oils are PET and HDPE rounds, ovals, squares, rectangles, and round or square bottles with handles or pinch grips. The containers our systems unscramble and / or orient are filled with vegetable oil, canola oil, peanut oil, safflower oil, corn oil and olive oil.
Edible oil bottles unscrambled and / or oriented on Pace equipment commonly range in size from 250 mL (8.45 oz) to 3.78 L (1 G) with and without handles.
What has made and continues to make Pace a great choice for edible oil producers?
Here is what our customers have told us:
- Low maintenance costs – Easy to maintain and inexpensive to maintain; that is something we hear time and time again from our edible oil customers. Pace unscramblers and orientors can frequently be serviced with off-the-shelf parts available from local sources which helps keep costs low.
- Floor level, low profile linear design – Operators and maintenance personnel can easily access every key machine component from the plant floor; no elevated platforms or ladders required to access key machine components
- Stainless steel construction – designed for challenging environments – Edible oil manufacturers fill a range of products that stick to equipment creating a need to clean equipment frequently, even on a daily basis. In that type of production environment equipment must be easy to clean. Pace Omni-Line unscramblers, Omni-Line orientors and Combo-Line unscrambler orientors are offer excellent accessibility for cleaning and washdown rated models are available.
- Versatile container compatibility – Omni-Line unscramblers and orientors and Combo-Line unscrambler orientors can run a virtually unlimited variety of container shapes and sizes with minimal change parts. They are the system of choice for distillers that need to run multiple container sizes and shapes on a daily basis.
- Proven durability and reliability – Pace unscramblers and orientors are capable of 24 / 7 operation six or seven days a week.
- Fast, toolless changeovers – Bottle format changeovers can be easily completed in ten minutes or less.
- Simple, easy to operate and easy to maintain design – Staffing for edible oil production lines is typically very lean which means bottling lines and the equipment in them must require minimal attention. Pace unscramblers and orientors are easy to set up and they require minimal operator attention during normal production.
For more information about Pace bottle unscramblers and orientors please e-mail us at Pace.Sales@ProMachBuilt.com or call us at + 1-973-227-1040.