Pace has over 500 Omni-Line and Combo-Line systems operating in the dairy industry around the world.
They are operated by over 350 different customers from the single largest dairy in the world in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to over 100 small family owned dairies.
The most popular dairy applications are cylindrical bottles, squares and jugs with handles for fluid products. The containers our systems unscramble and / or orient include milk, flavored milks, organic milks, yogurt drinks, smoothies, laban, kefir, juices, nectars and juice drinks.
PET and HDPE bottles are most commonly used in sizes ranging from 8 oz (236 mL) to 1 Gallon (3.78L). Other popular sizes for fluid dairy products include 12 oz. (355 mL), 32 oz. (946 mL) and 1L (33.8 oz.)
What has made and continues to make Pace a great choice for dairy processors?
Here is what our dairy customers have told us:
- Stainless steel construction – designed for wet environments – Dairies are wet production environments. That is just the way it is. Pace Omni-Line and Combo-Line orientors and unscramblers are built to thrive in wet environments and washdown models are available.
- Proven durability and reliability: Pace unscramblers and orientors are capable of 24 / 7 operation six or seven days a week. Cows never take a day off and dairies take deliveries of milk seven days a week. That means the production equipment used in dairies needs to run and run and run…
- Fast, toolless changeovers – Bottle format changeovers can be easily completed in ten minutes or less.
- Simple, easy to operate and easy to maintain design – Margins in the fluid dairy industry are typically tight which means bottling lines and the equipment in them must require minimal attention. Pace unscramblers and orientors are easy to set up and they require minimal operator attention during normal production.
- Floor level, low profile linear design – Operators and maintenance personnel can easily access every key machine component from the plant floor; no elevated platforms or ladders required to access key machine components
- Space efficient, linear footprint – saving space is a critical requirement in dairy plants all around the world
- The maintenance manager at another dairy with Pace equipment recommended Pace: – Don’t take our word for it, talk to another dairy about their experience with Pace unscramblers and orientors
For more information about Pace bottle unscramblers and orientors please e-mail us at Pace.Sales@ProMachBuilt.com or call us at + 1-973-227-1040.