Pace has over 250 Omni-Line and Combo-Line systems operating in the automotive fluids and automotive lubricant industries around the world.
They are operated by over 100 different customers ranging from the leading global motor oil brands to single location co-packers to local and regional family businesses.
Our automotive customers require the flexibility to run multiple bottle formats on a single machine. Pace bottle unscramblers and orientors offer that flexibility and we have several automotive fluid customers that run over 40 different containers on the same Pace machine. That is what our customers call true flexibility!
The most popular automotive applications are rounds, squares, rectangles, long neck bottles, off-set neck trigger spray bottles and F-style and jugs with handles. The containers our systems unscramble and / or orient include motor oils, gear oils, antifreezes, windshield washer fluids, deicers, fuel treatments, vinyl cleaners, wheel cleaners and tire cleaners.
PET, HDPE, PP and PVC bottles are most commonly used for automotive lubricant and automotive fluid products in sizes ranging from 1 oz (29 mL) to 4 Liters (1.06 G).
What has made and continues to make Pace a great choice for automotive product manufacturers?
Here is what our automotive customers have told us:
- Versatile container compatibility – Omni-Line unscramblers and orientors and Combo-Line unscrambler orientors can run a virtually unlimited variety of container shapes and sizes with minimal change parts.
- Proven durability and reliability: Pace unscramblers and orientors are capable of 24 / 7 operation six or seven days a week.
- Fast, toolless changeovers – Bottle format changeovers can be easily completed in ten minutes or less.
- Simple, easy to operate and easy to maintain design – Automotive lubricant and automotive fluid packaging lines and the equipment in them must require minimal operator attention. Pace unscramblers and orientors are easy to set up and they require minimal operator attention during normal production.
- Stainless steel construction – designed for challenging environments – Automotive lubricants and fluid products find their way to virtually every machine in a production line. That means machines must be easy to clean regardless of the type of product that accumulates on them. Pace unscramblers and orientors are easy to clean and easy to keep clean which makes that a great choice for automotive products.
- Floor level, low profile linear design – Operators and maintenance personnel can easily access every key machine component from the plant floor; no elevated platforms or ladders required to access key machine components.
- Space efficient, linear footprint – saving space is a critical requirement in personal care manufacturing facilities all around the world.
- The plant manager at another automotive product producer recommended Pace – Don’t take our word for it, talk to another automotive fluid company about their experience with Pace unscramblers and orientors.
For more information about Pace bottle unscramblers and orientors please e-mail us at Pace.Sales@ProMachBuilt.com or call us at +1-973-227-1040.